Sunday 20 July 2008


this is the scan of the card I made for Glenda's challenge - it was a lot easier making the card than trying to set this up!

I stamped and embossed the two small trees from the arboretum plate, then sprayed glimmer mists in midnight, moonlight,meadow green and juneberry. This was mounted over a strip from the starry night section of the season's greetings cd, with the christmas tree from last year's christmas plate (christmas fusions?) cut out (I must have been mad) and added on top at one side. the tree was glittered, altho' that may not show up too well

2 comments:

  1. Love this card so calming and peaceful and you like me used Glimmer Mists.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Veronica. Lovely card and you picked great stamps to work with!(but I am just a little biased when it comes to Elusive Images stamps). Look forward to seeing more soon.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments