Tuesday 23 December 2008

guild swap 2




This is a photo of the gorgeous card I received from Chris as part of the Graphicus Guild Christmas card swap - sorry Chris, it is the best I can do after several tries.

Chris used EI Christmas stamps, with papers from the Seasons Greetings Artylicious cd, mini shrink plastic snowflakes and clear jewels. Warning - the mini snowflakes are great, and an idea I intend copying next year! Check out Chris blog - chriscraftroom.blogspot.com - she may have a better pic on there by now.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this Veronica! Glad you liked it. Feel free to use the snowflakes idea, some of them were cut out of the shrink with nestabilities scallopped dies, which gave them pretty edges I think. Regarding the"metal" notebook on my blog, the instructions can be found on Sue Roddis's blog, I don't think Paddy has one unfortunately. if she did it would be a place of wonder. I am going to teach a workshop at Paddy's soon and may incorporate the metal magic thingy.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments