Monday 1 June 2009

graphicus challenge







The themes for June on the Graphicus challenge are exotic and hot pink and orange. I had just finished clearing up some collapsed stash (courtesy of mountaineering cat!) - among the heap was a pile of alcohol-inked cards, 2 of which just happened to be pink and orange! I had been meaning to play with the flowers on the EI butterfly poppy plate for ages, never got around to it, so made 2 ATC's - I don't normally do these either, but it was a quick way of finding out which way I liked the petals curved. Background also from butterfly poppy plate, stamped in distress concord ink - the flowers are brilliance black
These may not be exotic, but definitely pink and orange!
Apologies for the photos -bottom one is more the true colours.


4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, these are lush Veronica and what gorgeous colours.

    I hadn't even noticed the new challenge, not that I ever get round to entering so 'good on yer'.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're beautiful! The colours are gorgeous and beautifully blended. Thanks for entering the challenge.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderfully blended colours,as Glenda has said...fab work.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments