Tuesday 15 June 2010

playdate cafe 33

 ATCs are not normally my cup of tea, but that was the size that fitted this stamp from Elusive Images- and the only raspberry card I had wasn't big enough for a card base anyway!
The image was stamped in black versafine on white, clear embossed and painted with a mix of H2O and cosmic shimmer paints; mounted on a  scrap of white, then over a torn and inked scrap of calligraphy background paper from the bits pile- think it originally came from Crafthouse Press, but it was so long ago that it had lost any label it ever had. the wall background has come out rather orange in the pic, but it is actually rather browner, even if not quite the kraft that Playdate wanted

9 comments:

  1. Nice to see you Veronica..this ATC is stunning! I love the paper and I believe I actually own some of that actual print from Crafthouse :)
    So glad to have you play with us in The Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning image! makes for a great ATC, thanks for playing along at the play date cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally gorgeous Veronica. Your colouring of that image is wonderful. I'm always a bit daunted by colouring in that type of image even though I have it in my collection.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty, wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Image packs a punch and is beautifully coloured and distressed into a very eyecatching and pleasing atc.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Veronica! Thanks for playing along with the Play Date Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear - who says the camera doesn't lie - I was very careful to push a lot of the mess off to the side before taking the pic of my desk today. Love your ATC that's gorgeous and very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely ATC the image is striking and the colors are used beautifully. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW--I've never made an ATC before--but I'm inspired to try it! This card is FAB! I love the image:) Beautiful job! Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments