Glenda Waterworth last year. I copied an idea of Glenda's by adding a coat of gesso to the prrinted paper to get a misty effect, then stamping onto this with versamark and embossing with black sparkly Wow EP. I coloured one bat in in black on the background, as it was orange originally, then sponged round the edges with black soot DI. The image was mounted onto a dark grey mirri paper, then onto black card bfore mounting across the diamond top. The same paper was printed out on draft to get a simialr misty effect, stuck onto the base of the card, then the word was stamped along the bottom, using two different SeeD alphabet sets that have been lying around for ages, and consequently losing letters....................the edges were again inked with the black soot DI.When looking for more beads in my local Range store, I found some readymade diamond-top cards in black -just right for more halloween cards - and no, I couldn't find the beads! I used the same stamp from Elusive Images as last time, but this time stamped on to a freebie paper from
I am entering this for 2 challenges, from Moving Along With the Times 68 (halloween) and Corrosive Challenges 86 (no white).