Thursday 7 October 2010

spooky

I was lucky enough to win the twilight zone set of stamps on the recent Elusive Images design team bloghop, and had great fun getting very inky at the weekend! I used distress inks in old paper, milled lavender, dusty concord, faded jeans and black soot all applied with sponges, and a post-it provided the mask for the moon.  The black cat was embossed with a sparkle black EP. The base card was stamped round the edges with the tree bit of the main stamp, using versamark dazzle - I picked this pad up in a sale bin, and I can't see that it does anything different to an ordinary versamark pad ! - then the large bat was stamped randomly in the trees as well.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Veronica. Aren't these stamps real fun to play with? I really enjoyed myself making the DT samples.

    Love how you used the tree on your background and then stamped the bats and your sky is really atmospheric.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the colours and the background. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments