Friday 1 April 2011

three kings

The challenge on CHNC this week is for a square card, so lots of options there! This stamp from Elusive Images turned up during the week, when I was looking for something else - I printed outt he starry paper from the Artylicious Season's greeting cd, stamped and embossed the kings in black below the large star. I then stamped them out again onto 3 Artylicious papers in yellow, orange and brown and paper pieced the image - it is a very detailed image, so quite hard to colour in, and I had run out of the gilding flakes I usually used with this stamp.
Apologies for the scan, have had to fiddle the image so that the colours show up better, the background is a bit darker in real life
Elusive Images stamps and Artylicious cds are now available through Chocolate Baroque online.

1 comment:

  1. A delightful card. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 13 - hope to see you again soon - tomorrow's challenge is being sponsored, so there will be a randomly drawn prize winner. x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments