Wednesday 18 May 2011

snowflakes

this is a very quick and easy card for challenge 19 on Bah humbug - the dp covering the card blank is from the Artylicious Season's Greetings cd, and it printed out a little paler than I remembered - could be something to do with my printer being short of ink! The snowflakes were cut from white glitter card using a borrowed spellbinders die set the other week - one got accidentally sprayed with blue glimmer mist, but I thought that a white one got lost in the bottom corner, while 3 blue ones would have been a bit much.

5 comments:

  1. I like the snowflakes and that CD is one of my all time favourites and not just for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great clean and simple card. thanks for joining us @ bah! humbug! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I lov your snowflakes. Glenda papers are so useful. Thank for your lovely comment. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  4. phew been so busy this week my feet have hardly touched the ground. I only hope Mr Blogger doesn't loose my comments on people's cards like he did last week that was a nightmare.
    Sometimes simple is good and it certainly is on this occasion. Your card is just lovely - I really like the colour.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Veronica,
    So pleased you managed to fit us in and share this super snowflake card this week ... it's been a busy one for lots of us I think. Maybe (hopefully) next week will be more leisurely for us all ... although looking at the calender i think I'm up a gum tree already with that one lol!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments