Monday 15 August 2011

kiss-mass

This week's Bah humbug challenge is Kiss-mass - and I immediately thought of the unopened pack of housemouse decoupage that I had had for some time, and this image seemed perfect.
I did decide that I should have chosen something else once I started cutting the bits out though............definitely fiddly, and this was the time my knife blade decided to get blunt .................I gave up a few layers short, matted it onto gold mirri card and onto a card blank covered with paper from the Seasons Greetings cd from Chocolate Baroque.
When I was trying to get a decent photo, my own mog decided to supervise the strange activity, so I aimed the camera at her as well - which was when she decided to go all bashful! This was the best shot I could get as she wanted to roll around my feet instead of posing prettily at a decent distance.

5 comments:

  1. I love this, such a cute image just right for this challenge.Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  2. House Mouse is always a winner and this is a great card for the challenge. Lovely cat too but they are contrary creatures aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous I love house mouse and this stamp is a real winner.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. I rarely do cute or animals but I do love mice, real or otherwise so this is right up my street. Can definitely understand why you stopped short of all the layers, lol!

    Love the pic of your own moggy.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image! (I also love the pic of your kitty!)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments