Tuesday 29 January 2013

tripletime stamping 2



Had another play with this technique - this time I used the red and gold colour scheme for Chocolate Baroque Christmas card group, and bauble stamps from the CB Harlequin Christmas set of stamps.
The smaller baubles were stamped with versamark and gold embossed, the larger one with versamark, heat'n'bond powder and gilding flakes to give an impression of more dimension - the branch in black versafine ink is the top part of the large tree from the SU Lovely as a tree set of stamps.
I have other stamps i want to have a play with using this technique, so there may be a lot of entries this week for 52cct from me - in keeping with the weather, after the drought the deluge!

8 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card - you are on a roll which hopefully will last throughout the year. Great technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Vronnie, I really do like this technique, and the lovely gilding flakes on the centre bauble. I have to try and make at least one Christmas card tomorrow so that I can say I made a start in January. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black branch makes the gold & gilded elements really effective & I love the difference in perspective gained by using both gilding flakes & wet embossing.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the gilding flakes - they look fab against that background. Thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my word I ADORE the use of the red and gold--it's FABULOUS!!! The gilding flakes are an amazing touch, too! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely card with the triple time stamping technique Veronica! I love the gilding flakes, they add such a rich look and texture!
    Thanks so much for sharing another card with us at 52 {C}CT this week & I hope you join us again very soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you've done with this technique, making such an elegant card, rich and sumptuous! Thanks for playing along with us at 52CCT

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments