Monday, 10 March 2014
The first one is my version of Moira's sample card - she kindly diecut the frame for us first. I used distress inks for the background, braqch stamped onto the background and coloured with promarkers, owls cut out and glued on top. I slit each side of the branch and slid - eventually- the wing through for the dangling owl. I brushed more distress ink round the edges of the frame before adding mum on foam pads and a gold matt.
Branches and small owls stamped directly onto the background, coloured with promarkers. The branch and large owl stamped on spare card, coloured and cut out - I used the branch upside down - and stuck on with pinflair gel. Matt is a dull silver this time.
Both cards are white 6x6 blanks.