Wednesday 27 April 2016

CB challenge 22

 For my DT sample for the Chocolate Baroque colour challenge, I used 2 stamps from the butterfly poppy A4 sheet of stamps - another older set which was a firm favourite a while ago, (I really loved the combination of poppies and script) and which fitted the colours.
For the first card, the main image was stamped in black versafine onto white card and clear embossed before colouring with promarkers. The white 15x15cm base card was stamped in opposite coners with the small script stamp using whild honey distress ink before adding the butterfly image on an orange mat.
The second card was stamped with black versafine again, and coloured with pencils, giving a much paler image. The script stamp was stamped all over the 5"x7" white  base card in wild honey ink before matting the butterfly onto a paler orange card.

2 comments:

  1. Love the combination of shapes and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have these lovely stamps in my collection Veronica. Love both the cards!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments