Thursday 16 June 2016

palm fan 2

 I felt that I ought to use up some of the brusho backgrounds that were left over from my previous post, so I cut them into strips first.
Having chosen 3 strips that went together, I trimmed them down, added streamer edges to the bottom, and glued them onto a 14cm sqaure white card. This was matted onto a matching turquoise card and then offset onto a 20cm square white card blank.
A separate piece of card in darker tones was used to stamp and emboss the palm fan baroque ornament, which was cut out and added with foam pads
The second card was a bit of a wild idea at 3am one morning , not too sure whether it counts as a dream or a nightmare though!
I had some stamped images on brusho backgrounds that didn't really work, so this was a chance to use them.
A plain brusho background using leaf green and turquoise cut down to 14cm and matted onto black card. Words are from words of inspiration, stamped with black versafine.
I cut out the centre fans from the palm fan baraoque ornament, and the outer flowery edges from the teardrop baroque ornament and glued them down to vaguely represent flowers.
Base white card blank is 15cm square.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments