Thursday 17 August 2017

chequered flowers

I had great fun playing with this stamp from Chocolate Baroque and my favourite brusho powders, and here are 3 versions.

The first was stamped in black versfine ink and clear embossed before masking the image with masking fluid. I sprinkled leaf green and purple powders and spritzed them, leaving the paper to dry naturally. Once dry, rub off the masking fluid. trim down a little, mat onto black card and then onto a 5"x7" white card blank.










The second one was also stamped in black and embossed before masking with masking fluid. This time I just used black brusho powder for a more dramatic effect - I love all the different colours that appear! This time I used white and black mats before amounting onto a 7" square white card blank.This one is my favourite of the three.


The last one I stamped with versamark and used gold embossing powder before masking again with masking fluid and using purple powder around the flowers. It didn't spread as far as I thought it would , probably I got more water spray on the one side of image......anyway, I thought it looked a bit like a torn layer so left it as it was.I added colour with a brush pen to the centre of the flowers, and added a gold mat and sentiment embossed in gold.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Veronica, love the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards with these fantasy flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Veronica! My fave is the black one too x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments