Tuesday 9 January 2018

The Gent

Finally got round to inking up one of my new stamps after Christmas is over - this one is the Gent from the new series by Mark Gould, available from Chocolate Baroque.
This fits so well with the eccentric edwardian stamps I mostly used in the background, plus the hat from steampunk travel - or I thought so anyway!
Sentiment is from words of wisdom, also from CB.
I  am linking this to
 the Male Room challenge - new beginnings   Craft Stamper challenge blog, anything goes

2 comments:

  1. That Gent stamp is awesome - really sets it off! Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card you made for New Begining :-))
    Thanks for joining in with The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments